So many people out there have been indulge in Netflix binge watch lately. Not deleting the viewing history may not be a good step when you think about privacy. Netflix has got a feature that once you start watching something, it leaves TV series or movie pinned to top of screen until you have finished watching it. This is good in a way as it provides convenience but on other side what if you have decided the movie or show is really bad. It is then going to sit there for some time unless you delete it from your viewing history.
Delete Your Netflix Viewing History For Privacy and Tidiness.
Deleting Netflix viewing history is very easy. Please bear in mind that users can only delete things individually. There is nothing such as batch delete. If you have had account for years, deleting everything is going to be very time consuming.
- Log into your Account. Have a look at top right hand corner of screen. Click on the Avatar logo and select “Account” at bottom.
- You are now in account settings.
- Scroll right down to bottom until you are in “My Profile’ section.
- Now Click on “Viewing activity”.
- This will take you to the list of what have you watched.
- There will be two screens of what you have watched and what you have rated.
- Maybe you have got some recommendation from something you have rated. So you can delete stuff in the “Rating” section or by changing thumb rating.
- This will clear up any misconceptions about what Netflix thinks you like to watch.
- For deleting a particular show, movie, episode, click on “Watching” tab and a never ending scrolling list will show up.
For removing something, Click on X to right of show or movie. The shows will all be split up into their individual episodes but removing one will give you option to remove entire series. If the series or film was pinned to top of screen because you hadn’t finished watching it, the list will remove it from top of page.It may show in a screenshot that it would be removed within 24 hours but it gets removed easily.
Karen Minton is a creative person who has been writing blogs and articles about cybersecurity. She writes about the latest updates regarding www.mcafee.com/activate and how it can improve the work experience of users. Her articles have been published in many popular e-magazines, blogs, and websites.