The McAfee is a trusted brand for serving high-quality antivirus security software with enhanced and latest features. All the user of McAfee knows that McAfee antivirus is compatible with both windows as well as Mac operating system. It protects your system from different viruses and malware infection including Spyware, Adware, Trojan and online threats.
The McAfee firewall is comprised of the McAfee security package and is designed with the intention to block interlopers such as hackers and port-scanners who are gaining access to your computer or any other device. Due to its amalgamated security feature, it can even frequently obstruct with the installation of applications and software packages. Some of the programs might even ask you to disable the firewall from the system or device before the process of installation is started.
The complete step guide has been discussing below only to make your work easy and simple. The process needs to be followed carefully and in ascending order, for avoiding trouble or errors. While continuing towards the process, if you need any technical help from the team of McAfee then dial the toll-free number of McAfee customer support or visit Mcafee.com/activate to get instant help.
Procedure to Disable McAfee Firewall from your Windows Operating System
- Click to open and Start the Windows on your screen.
- On the search box, type the word “McAfee” and press the enter button.
- Then, click on the McAfee TotalProtection.It will appear on the top of the Start window of your screen.
- Click on the PC Security button, display on the upper-left corner of the McAfee window of your screen.
- Now, click on the Real-Time Scanning option.
- Then, click to “Turn Off” to stop the real-time
- You need to choose a time limit, then again click on the Turn Off button.
- If you need to disable the McAfee from your Windows, Never choose the time limit until if you manually turn it back on.
- You can also exit the opened window after turning off the Real-Time Scanning process.
- Click on the Firewall option.
- Then, click on the Turn Off button. It appears on the upper-right side of the page on your screen.
- If the Firewall page is displayed blank, then your McAfee Firewall is already off you need to skip the next two steps.
- First, choose a time limit, then click on the Turn Off button. By doing this, you will disable the McAfee Firewall before the time limit expires.
- Then, Exit the Firewall window and click on the X which appears on the top-right corner of the Firewall window.
- Then, click on the Automatic updates option.
- Again, click on the Turn Off button, appear on the top-right corner of the Automatic Updates page on your screen.
- Then, you need to exit the Automatic Updates page and click on the Scheduled scans option.
- Finally, click on the Turn Off option which appears on the top-right corner of the screen.
- Now, All of the McAfee’s services are now disabled from your firewall.
Those above can surely help you in disable the McAfee Firewall from your Windows operating system. But while following the whole procedure if you need any support or help from the team of McAfee then contact the McAfee customer support. The experts are available 24*7 to help you and assist you in every McAfee related issues or problem. To get instant help, dial the toll-free number of McAfee customer support or visit www.mcafee.com/activate.