Sometimes, action shots can be more difficult to capture the moments for the photographers or might be for the users, though the Apple’s Live Photos feature on iPhone and iPad makes the work easier for the users. One of the benefits of the live photos is that with the help of this feature the new Live Photos Effects capabilities; you can easily add a bouncing or looping effect to the images which make the task of capturing some memorable and tremendous action imagery simpler than ever.
It is one of the best iPhone or iPad feature; the Live Photos Effects can be very amazing for taking interesting pictures of fireworks too, as the fireworks can pose a unique challenge to the photographers or the users. We also provided some other tips for taking the photos of fireworks with iPhone or iPad as well as you can also record video of the fireworks with the help of the iPhone camera, so check out the tips given below as well.
Read the article to learn about how to use Live Photos Effects feature with the use of iPhone or iPad camera.
You will also need to have some Live Photos options enabled while taking pictures on the iPhone or iPad only to be able by using the Live Photos Effects. So before getting it started never forget to tie the feature back on, mostly if you had disabled it for some other reasons.
Steps to Use Live Photos Effects on iPhone or iPad for Amazing Action Shots
Here, we are focusing on the amazing action shot oriented Live Photos Effects, though the third option is a very long exposure, which is also amazing. Perhaps it is less relevant for the style of photography.
- Click to open the iPhone or iPad camera
- Confirm that once Live Photos feature is enabled or not.
- Click a Live Photos image with the iOS camera
- Now, click to open the Photo gallery on the iPhone or iPad
- Navigate to the Live Photo that you just captured from your iPhone
- Swipe up directly on the photo to disclose the Effects section, then choose the desired live photo effect:
- Bounce – turn on the Live Photo into a replicating loop that automatically goes back and forth, with the playback in reverse and forward.
- Loop – turns on the Live Photo into a frequently repeating loop which only in the sequential order
- Clicking either on the thumbnail which will automatically set that the Live Photos Effect directly to that picture.
Thus, play around with both the effects to see exactly which you like the best for photos.
That’s all you need to do it! Thus the effect will take a moment to render, and then you can watch it repeatedly. However, you can again change it at any time by swiping back on that Live Photo and also switching the effect to another, like Loop, Bounce, or even the Long Exposure option.