Android is one of the popular mobile operating systems in this digital world. But it can be usually hacked by the hackers. The mobile phone consist of personal data, depending on how the mobile has been used, Email addresses, phone numbers, passwords, banking information, travel plans, and much more information that users can regularly enter into their phone is all matter of stealing in the event that the mobile device has been hacked by someone. Checking the mobile phone for proper process and signs of interruption are very significant safety steps to protecting the phone data and keeping all the private information secure on your mobile phone.
We below discussed how to know about the phone which has been hacked by the hackers? We were providing you every detail regarding the protection of your data and your personal information. The options are mentioned below in detail-
Ways to Know if Your Phone has been Hacked
Below is the list of ways to know that your Android phone is hacked and how you protect your data.
- Spyware Apps
There is a number of different applications in the app store, but the one is known as spy apps. This app gives a user, ability to see practically everything you do on your phone, including:
- Reading text messages
- Hearing the phone calls
- Knowing the exact location of the Android phone.
- Listening music from the Android phone.
- Banking details of the bank account.
- Personal information of the user.
You can protect your Android phone by using the following ways that have been given below-
- Never allow the physical possession of your phone to anyone.
- The best way for a user to get a spy app on their phone is through installing the program on your phone.
- Keep your phone password protected so that it makes difficult for strangers to get the phone.
- It is also important that you frequently go through with the applications installed on your phone.
- SS7 Phone Vulnerabilities
There is a vulnerability in mobile networks throughout the world, that allows the hackers and access them to look your personal data
- Phone calls
- Read your text messages
- Track all GPS locations without knowing you.
- Some additional types of information that they need are your mobile phone number.
If you are unsecured by phone hacking issue, then try to use programs that encrypt all of the messages, such as WhatsApp. These prevent the users from being able to intercept the calls and messages.
- Open Wi-Fi Networks and Search Stations
Those who want the extra measure to protect their phone, Actually you are putting yourself in the situation by connecting into unknown Wi-Fi networks or by using a search station at your home or business. And you are likely opening the door for someone to have access to your phone. This doesn’t mean that you can never charge your phone or use the Internet connection in another location or device unless you are sure that you can trust that another person. So, always try avoiding the unknown Wi-Fi network.
- Phishing By Using Messages
Another way that user is able to try into your phone is by using phishing programs. This program is done by sending some sort of messages that downloads a malicious app into the phone so that you are able to conclude what you are doing with your phone, view your information. To stop these error from occurring then some points are given below-
- It is a good idea to identify every attachment from the strangers or unknown persons.
- If you are receiving anything from anyone then, don’t expect from them, check it clearly before opening the message.
Hopefully, this blog helps you in protecting your data from the hackers. But if you need want to protect your phone security system then you need to install the antivirus on your phone. We recommend you some of the best antivirus, which is very popular with their 24*7 service and enhanced features. And they available to assist you with your every antivirus related problem. If you want to know about the antivirus then contact the McAfee customer support team or visit on www.mcafee.com/activate.